perjantai 3. helmikuuta 2017

Let's Fly, Let's Fly Away

I have been working - slowly but surely - on this story about a cat called Mau and a dog called Curly. They travel to a far away land. I have written a story and I make illustrations for it by photographing miniature scenes. I can only work on it when I'm not busy with other work but I hope I could finish it this year or next. This week I was making one of the illustrations and suddenly had an idea to try to animate it. It's my first attempt ever so I know it's far from perfect. But it made me happy anyway, it's exciting to see my characters come alive and it was fun to learn something new!



1 kommentti:

  1. Odotan innolla, että saat Maun ja Curlyn seikkauluista kertovan animaatiosi valmiiksi. Kyllä nykytekniikka on mahtavaa, kun se mahdollistaa sellaisia asioita, joita ennen kykenivät tekemään vain alan ammattilaiset.

    VastaaPoista